Date: Tue Feb 15, 2000 2:18:57 PM America/New_York
From: Margaret Nix
Dear Ricky and Suemy last class will be on 3/12, although I will be continuing to work on my project for that class and the take home final until April 3rd. I think the best weekend for me would be 3/17-3/19. How do you all feel about those dates? Gosh, I am really looking forward to having you come! Hopefully, by then, the weather will not be so terrible. Once, I hear from you that those dates are okay, I'll look around for a motel close to where I live. Sally also is looking forward to your coming, and we will have to at least have lunch together or something.
I am in the middle of trying to find data for a paper for theories of personalitya broad topic, if I ever saw one, but I am hoping to narrow it down to the influence of the unconscious on personality, according to the different theorists. Such a dull sort of thing. I really believe that Jung and Adler really added a lot to Freud's theoryso taking the three of them together makes sense, but then I have to cover at least three others. A pain in the bottom.
Talk to you later.
- Colorful Postcards From Your Oglethorpe Mother, No.1
- Mother Has Her Days
- Mother At Oglethorpe, Old Friends Pass
- Honored By Sidney Lanier Oglethorpe Poet Laureat Award
- General Messaging Unit (Mother To Son)
- Chicago Bound, Theories of Personality, Nearby Motels Etc.
- Mole In Your Groin
- Chicago, The Frenchman, And The Missing Teeth Generation
- Still Have Money In My Pocket
© 2000 - 2013, Margaret Nix. All rights reserved.