Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 05:59:35
From: Margaret Nix
Thanks for the update on everything. All I have to say about the mole in your groin is hurry up to a doctor before it really starts giving you trouble. It probably is just a cyst, I've had a lot of them, in my groin among other places, and they get nasty if you let 'em.
Next, go back to the doctor who fixed your leg, insurance or no, and get him to fix this other leg. Goodness, Son, you have to take care of yourself. I do hope Sue's back is back in shape by now. Tell her I love her. I love you too!
Oh, yeahI made another 100this time on my final exam in abnormal psyche. I really didn't think I would do that. Got to go now. Keep me posted on the house and y'all's health and everything.
At 2:25 PM -0700 5/15/00, Margaret Nix wrote:
Hi son, I went down to Harthorpe Terrace and got a brochure. It is a nice place, but the rates are pretty steep$119/Single for their economy accomodationsso if you want me to look for something else, there are others close by. I just thought Hawthorne looked like my kind of placeand yours too.
Let me know.
- Colorful Postcards From Your Oglethorpe Mother, No.1
- Mother Has Her Days
- Mother At Oglethorpe, Old Friends Pass
- Honored By Sidney Lanier Oglethorpe Poet Laureat Award
- General Messaging Unit (Mother To Son)
- Chicago Bound, Theories of Personality, Nearby Motels Etc.
- Mole In Your Groin
- Chicago, The Frenchman, And The Missing Teeth Generation
- Still Have Money In My Pocket
© 2000 - 2013, Margaret Nix. All rights reserved.